Housekeeper - 2015 Summer Season
Seeking housekeepers to responsibly ensure the standards of cleanliness in assigned guest rooms are achieved and maintained on a consistent basis to achieve current resort Guest Satisfaction Standards in cleanliness and service.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Clean guest rooms and corridors.
- Act with responsibility towards all company property, supplies and equipment.
- Change soiled linens on beds and make beds following resort protocol. Dust ruffles are straight and level.
- Keep housekeeping storage area/vehicle stocked and orderly at all times
- Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
- Empty and sort waste/recycle material for Waste/Recycle Attendant.
- Wash windows, walls, ceilings and woodwork.
- Vacuum guest rooms and corridors.
- Clean wash basins, mirrors, commodes, tubs and showers daily.
- Maintain bulk amenity dispensers in rooms.
- Clean exterior entrances, decks, deck furniture and BBQ grills.
- Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, in-room literature and bathroom linens.
- Report Unit Inventory variances to Team Leader after each cleaning.
- Report any needed repairs to Dispatch Office and document on your daily paper work.
- Follow Lost and Found procedures.
- Follow all policies and procedures as outlined by the employee handbook.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Zero touch-ups from MOD & Spot Inspections, Guest Survey Comments and Hot Sheet reporting during that tenure.
- Maintain current Resort Guest Satisfaction Standards in Cleanliness and Service on a consistent basis.
- Must be comfortable interacting with guest working in highly visible areas.
- Perform Quality Work and complete the work within a specific timeframe.
- Must be responsible and able to work well on your own with little supervision.
- Must be able to follow instructions from supervisors and guests.
- Must be able to check own work after the completion of the work assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
Physical & Other Requirements:
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance.
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Evenings, weekends and holidays are a regular part of the schedule.
- Must have excellent attendance and conduct record for consideration.
- Must have unrestricted and insurable driving record.
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions.
- Non-smoking candidates preferred.
- Pre-employment background check, survey and reference checks required.