This position is available for the 2016 Summer Season. A hiring manager will be available at the Spring Career Fair for interviews on Wednesday, April 20th from 3pm to 6pm.
Crystal Mountain is hiring for dishwashers who are able to have fun while working in a busy kitchen!
We offer seasonal AND year round opportunities!
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Cleaning and organizing china, silverware, glassware, kitchen wares.
- Operating and maintaining a clear ware washer and three compartment sink washing system and understanding how to check and refill necessary products and routine cleaning procedures.
- Assisting kitchen with organizing and stocking inventory and keeping these areas clean.
- Able to read labels and directions.
- Able to maximize use of time and resources.
- Ability to work under pressure an take initiative in a fast paced environment
- Dependable and prides themselves in quality work and excellent attendance.
- Minimum of High School or GED preferred.
Physical & Other Requirements:
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to taste or smell. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds with assistance.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Evenings, weekends and holidays are a regular part of the schedule.
- Must have excellent attendance and conduct record for consideration.
- Non-smoking candidates preferred.
Resort Recreation Benefits:
ALL employees at Crystal Mountain receive these resort benefits to include FREE; fitness center, indoor pool, outdoor water park, golf, wellness programs, climbing wall, adventure courses, alpine slide, mountain biking and trail access, group ski lessons, downhill skiing/boarding and ski & snowboard rentals. DISCOUNTS on; spa services, fitness classes, retail products & apparel, food, lodging and personal training!
Established in 1956, Crystal Mountain is a family-owned, four-season resort recognized nationally as one of the Midwest’s premier destinations. Located 28 miles southwest of Traverse City, Crystal Mountain offers 58 slopes for downhill skiing and snowboarding, Crystal Mountain Snowsports School, winter activities like dog sledding, cross-country skiing and fat tire biking, snowshoeing through Michigan Legacy Art Park, the Edge Adventure Course, award-winning Crystal Spa, fine-dining, shopping as well as wedding, meeting and conference facilities.