Dishwasher - 2015 Summer Season
Crystal Mountain is looking for efficient dishwashers who are able to work carefully in a busy kitchen setting.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Cleaning and organizing china, silverware, glassware, kitchen wares.
- Operating and maintaining a clear ware washer and three compartment sink washing system and understanding how to check and refill necessary chemicals and routine maintenance procedures.
- Assisting kitchen with organizing and stocking inventory and keeping these areas clean and organized.
- Kitchen experience preferred, but not required.
- Able to read labels and directions.
- Self-directed and able to maximize use of time and resources.
- Ability to work under pressure an take initiative in a fast paced environment
- Dependable and meets goals.
- Exemplifies professional conduct and adherence to company Core Values.
- Minimum of High School or GED preferred.
Physical & Other Requirements:
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to taste or smell. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Evenings, weekends and holidays are a regular part of the schedule.
- Must have excellent attendance and conduct record for consideration.
- Non-smoking candidates preferred.