Banquet Service Staff
Banquet Server - 2015 Summer Season
Join the Crystal Mountain Banquet Team!
The Banquet team is currently hiring Banquet Servers to effectively offer food and beverage service at banquet events.
Job duties include:
- Knowledgeable of event menu items and their contents appropriate table settings and service ware, and the correct preparation and garnishing methods.
- Responsible for setting up, serving, maintaining and breaking down banquet rooms.
- Enter and Post Event in our Sales and Catering Software
- Reports needed repairs of unsafe conditions to supervisor.
- Responds quickly to requests from guests, supervisors or management in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Maintains supplies neat and organized to department standards.
- Maintains security of equipment, keys and supplies issued each day.
- Other duties as assigned.
- TIPS/TAMS Trained
- Clear and concise verbal communication skills.
- Maintains office, employee and company confidentiality at all times.
- Dependable and meets goals.
- Exemplifies professional conduct and adherence to company Core Values.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Combination of education and experience that enables performance of all aspects of the position
Physical & Other Requirements:
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds. The employee will occasionally lift and/or more up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Evenings, weekends and holidays are a regular part of the schedule.
- Must have excellent attendance and conduct record for consideration.
- Non-smoking candidates preferred.