Back to Job List
Apply for this Job
Position: Stable Restroom Attendant
Job Category: Part time seasonal
Reports to: Stable Superintendent
Stable Restroom Attendants are responsible to perform tasks such as sweeping, restroom cleaning, collecting and disposing of trash. Maintain cleanliness of restroom and surrounding stable area. Related work includes trash containers, floors, ledges, counters and tables as required. Must be a self- starter and have the ability to work independently. Performs a variety of housekeeping duties in order to maintain the facility in a neat and sanitary condition by cleaning and assisting when required.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assembles necessary cleaning supplies and equipment and transports to designated area with little supervision.
- Clean area according to task assignment procedures to the standards and expectations required by the Stable Maintenance Department.
- Tasks are to be performed properly and in a safe manner using any PPE required.
- Sweeps assigned area-keeping area free from debris and litter. Cleans and disinfects restroom areas and maintains cleanliness at all times including sinks, toilets, urinals, walls and floors as scheduled.
- Fill and maintain dispensers including toilet paper, paper towels, personal hygiene items and soap.
- Empties trash containers, as they become full but not overflowing. Wash containers as required. All trash will be disposed of properly.
- Required to Mop or wipe up spills immediately to avoid safety concerns.
- Maintain and fill chemical containers and ensures they have proper labels at all times. Maintains a clean janitor closet in all assigned areas.
- Disinfects all ledges, counters and tables as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
Skills in being a Team Player with emphasis on reaching out, being friendly and showing courtesy. Ability to be sensitive and show positive regards for fellow employees. Ability to work independently under limited supervision. Ability to understand directions and willingly accept responsibility. Ability to meet organization and departmental appearance standards on the job. Ability to perform routine and repetitive tasks such as wiping, mopping, pulling trash and sweeping. Knowledge or ability to understand cleaning chemicals and procedures used by the Stable Maintenance Department. Work situations are routine requiring attention to detail. May include interaction with customers. Demonstrates caring actions and basic employee relations, provides good customer service skills and contributes to the success of our organization. Must be able to drive golf cards to carried supplies around the facility.
Work Environment, Communication & Physical Abilities:
- Ability and willingness to work various hours and shifts when required.
- Constant standing and walking.
- Constant handling, grasping and fingering equipment, chemical containers, rags, hoses, buckets, supplies, picking up litter and objects off the floor.
- Constant reaching below the knees, above the shoulder and continuous rotating hand motion.
- Frequent lifting and caring trash, supplies and equipment weighing 5 - 60 lbs.
- Frequent exposure to chemicals associated with cleaning products.
- Occasional pushing / pulling of equipment such as carts weighing from 5 - 100 lbs.
- Occasional kneeling, stooping, bending, crouching and reaching to clean high and low areas.
- Occasional contact with blood borne pathogens such as body fluids and blood.
- Occasional exposure to noises from vacuums buffers, extractors, blowers, fans, etc.
Apply for this Job
Back to Job List