Recruitment Specialist - Denver
POSITION AVAILABLE: Recruitment Specialist
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Recruit girl and adult members in an assigned geography. Responsible for utilizing sales strategies and techniques to generate qualified girl and adult volunteer leads. Frequent travel; weekends and evenings are required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Provide potential new members with a consistent message about Girl Scouting and all the possible ways girls can participate in the Girl Scout Leadership Experience (GSLE).
- Execute effective recruiting and sales strategies to increase girl and adult membership.
- Coordinate information nights or recruitment events/rallies.
- Demonstrated abilities in outside sales and lead generation.
- Implement membership recruiting marketing strategies/campaigns to result in increased qualified girl and volunteer leads
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made to meet membership goal.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Cultivate relationships with appropriate community leaders, organizations, and businesses to support recruitment efforts within targeted areas to positively impact membership growth.
- Maintain current knowledge of all council and regional programs and available volunteer positions.
- High level of interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Respect the confidential nature of all information pertaining to staff, volunteers, and girls.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 2010 Suite and customer relationship management systems; experience using Salesforce is a plus.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to changing technologies.
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Valid drivers license required
- Must be able to lift materials weighing up to 30 pounds
EDUCATIONAL OR FORMAL TRAINING
- High School diploma or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- 2 years of work experience required.
- 1-year experience in outside sales, promotions, marketing or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience in customer relationship management technology preferred.
- Bilingual and bicultural skills desired yet not required.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: http://www.girlscoutsofcolorado.org/about/careers
ABOUT US: Girl Scouts is the worlds pre-eminent organization dedicated solely to girls. Girl Scouts of Colorado serves the entire state of Colorado. See our Website at www.girlscoutsofcolorado.org