*Sales and Marketing
*Graphics, Content, and Social Media Coordinator
Job Title: Graphics, Content, and Social Media Coordinator
Reports to: Marketing Manager Wage: $15/hr
Exempt/Non-Exempt: Non-Exempt Status: 9-month position
Job Summary: Key member of the Marketing and Sales team responsible for developing all graphics, as well as capturing and sharing all aspects of the resort life with the consumer through skilled use of both social media and traditional marketing media.
Essential Job Responsibilities/Duties/Tasks include the following; other duties may be assigned:
- Develop graphics for signs, advertisements, and logos.
- Maintain visual brand standards for all materials – including print and digital assets.
- Generate daily marketing content by taking photos and videos on all areas of the mountain.
- Edit, archive, tag, and manage digital assets.
- Regularly provide photo and video content for the website.
- Work directly with the Marketing Manager to support daily, weekly, and long-term marketing projects.
- Create at least one professional quality video project per month while still managing day to day requests.
- Coordinate sharing of the Red Lodge Mountain story on all social media channels.
- Responsible for execution of social media plan.
- Use captivating content to drive social interaction with the Red Lodge Mountain fan base.
- Attend all pertinent Red lodge Mountain events and capture professional quality images and video to promote them.
- Assist with events.
- Work well with other departments to execute needs on time and within the scope of the ask.
Skills and Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite including photo and video editing software.
- Strong creative design skills.
- Proficient in the use of social media; including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Skilled in the use of a DSLR camera and video cameras, such as a Go-Pro.
- Advanced skier or snowboarder with the ability ride all terrain under any condition.
- Must be enthusiastic, outgoing, and enjoy working with people.
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Able to work early mornings and drive in adverse conditions.
- Ability to work varied schedule including weekends/holidays.
- Experienced flying drone in winter conditions.
- Certified for drone operation for commercial use.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of the ski industry.
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, talk, see, hear, smell, sit, and ski. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects tools or controls. The employee frequently is required to sit and reach with hands and arms. She/he must be capable of walking, sitting, or standing 100% or more of a normal 8-hour work shift, must be capable of skiing 50% or more of a normal 8-hour shift. She/he must be capable of occasionally lifting and pushing or pulling 50 lbs or more, and frequently lifting, pushing or pulling, and carrying 10-25 lbs. Must be capable of frequent walking on uneven terrain, walking on snow and ice, and skiing. Must be able to bend, kneel, reach, and crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perceptions and the ability to adjust focus.
- DSLR Camera
- Video camera
- Ski Lift
- Adobe Programs
Working Conditions: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Small office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee also may frequently work in outside winter weather conditions, and may work near moving mechanical parts. They will be exposed to extreme cold, windy, and wet conditions.