Back to Job List
*Food and Beverage
Apply for this Job
Job Title: Food & Beverage Supervisor- Mid-Way
Reports to: Food & Beverage Manager Wage: DOE
Job Summary: Assist with the management and activities of the Red Lodge Mountain Food & Beverage Operation as well as oversee the Midway Lodge operation.
Essential Job Responsibilities/Duties/Tasks include the following; other duties may be assigned:
- Provide all customers and employees with top quality customer service in all situations at all times
- Ensure customers and employees are treated courteously, safely and efficiently
- Assist with managing and supervising employees. Carry out supervisory duties in accordance with Red Lodge Mountain policies, and applicable laws. Rewards and disciplines employees
- Assists with the staffing, training and evaluation of the department
- Maintains clean and orderly food and beverage facilities at all times
- Assures compliance with all health and food regulations
- Assist with menu planning
- Manages inventory and stocking of food, alcohol and supplies needed for Midway Lodge
- Issues written and oral instructions
- Strong Computer skills, ability to utilize Toast.
- Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates
- Maintains harmony among workers and resolves grievances
- Performs or assists subordinates in performing duties
Skills and Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Inspires and motivates entire team
- Must be able to lead and direct employees, serve customers and maintain good service during intense conditions
- Demonstrates good judgment by analyzing the impact of decisions on the rest of the organization
- Must have flexibility in work schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Experience in management of food and beverage operation in a resort setting
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to independently manage multiple tasks in a professional manner
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls and talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand, stoop, and kneel.
- Industrial kitchen equipment
- Bar Supplies
- Filing Cabinets
- Snow Shovels
- Resort Point of Sale System
- Company Vehicles
- Exposure to Ski Lifts and Snow Cats
Working Conditions: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Small Office Environment. Willingness to travel to work via chairlift, snowmobile and snow cat. Harsh weather conditions may be encountered en route to work.
Apply for this Job
Back to Job List