Food & Beverage
Sorrel River Ranch is a Four Diamond luxury guest ranch located along the scenic Colorado River surrounded by 2,000-foot high cliffs, buttes and mesas. This exclusive 240-acre riverside oasis is 17 miles from Moab, 21 miles from Arches National Park and 43 miles from Canyonlands National Park.
Join the dynamic team at Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa. We are taking the resort to new levels!
Dishwasher responsibilities include collecting used dishes, plates and utensils, loading washing machines and stacking washed items appropriately. If you want to kickstart your career in the restaurant industry and be part of the behind-the-scenes operations, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you’ll help provide an unforgettable dining experience for our guests.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collect used kitchenware from dining and kitchen areas
- Load and unload dishwashing machines
- Wash specific items by hand (e.g. wooden cutting boards, large pots)
- Store clean dishes, glasses and equipment appropriately
- Set up workstations before meal prep begins
- Ensure there are always enough clean dishes, glasses and utensils, especially during peak hours
- Maintain cleaning supplies stock (e.g. detergents) and place orders when necessary
- Check washing machines’ operation and promptly report any technical/performance issues
- Remove garbage regularly
- Sanitize the kitchen area, including the floor
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Work experience as a Dishwasher or on Wait Staff
- Hands-on experience with industrial washing machines
- Ability to follow instructions and help with various tasks, as needed
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail and sanitation rules
- Availability to work in shifts, during weekends and evenings
We have limited rental housing available on a first come, first served basis. Starting rate of pay will be based on level of experience.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered. Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V.
Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa (435) 259-4642 www.sorrelriver.com