Sorrel River Ranch is a Four Diamond luxury guest ranch located along the scenic Colorado River surrounded by 2,000-foot high cliffs, buttes and mesas. This exclusive 240-acre riverside oasis is 17 miles from Moab, 21 miles from Arches National Park and 43 miles from Canyonlands National Park.
We are looking for a reliable Construction Manager to plan construction projects and oversee their progress along the way in a timely and cost-effective manner. You will be responsible for budgeting, organization, implementation and scheduling of the projects.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory
- Meet contractual conditions of performance
- Review the work progress on daily basis
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses
- Analyze, manage and mitigate risks
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in construction management
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process
- Familiarity with construction management software packages
- Ability to plan and see the “big picture”
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- BS degree in construction management, architecture, engineering or related field
We have limited rental housing available on a first come, first served basis. Starting rate of pay will be based on level of experience.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered. Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V.
Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa (435) 259-4642 www.sorrelriver.com