Sorrel River Ranch is a Four Diamond luxury guest ranch located along the scenic Colorado River surrounded by 2,000-foot high cliffs, buttes and mesas. This exclusive 240-acre riverside oasis is 17 miles from Moab, 21 miles from Arches National Park and 43 miles from Canyonlands National Park.
We are seeking individuals for full and part-time opportunities. Positions can be either year-round or seasonal, depending on the applicant’s needs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performing regular and directed grounds and landscape maintenance by mowing lawns with riding or push mowers, trimming and edging around trees, shrubs, groundcover, flowers, sidewalks and buildings; weeding, thinning, and cleaning flower beds and other grounds by hand or utilizing proper tools and equipment.
- Minor maintenance and repair of equipment
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- GED, with some related experience using lawn care equipment
- Able to operate snow removal equipment during the winter season
- Must be reliable with attention to detail with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
We have limited rental housing available on a first come, first served basis. Starting rate of pay will be based on level of experience.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered. Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V.
Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa (435) 259-4642 www.sorrelriver.com