Back to Job List
Ticket Sales Supervisor
Apply for this Job
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Ticket Supervisor is responsible for supervising the daily operations of the Judah Special Ticket Office and the Mountain Host Department. This includes training and managing staff, monitoring labor and closing multiple points of sale locations and balancing POS revenue, in addition to processing online sales, and monitoring department e-mail. The Judah Special Ticket Sales Supervisor also assists in staffing, scheduling and training employees for the season pass office. The primary responsibility of this position is to manage the season pass office on a daily basis and customer season passes through the RTP|One program. This position is charged with monitoring and constant source of improvement for guest relations and employee training. This is a full-time position requiring a minimum of 32 hours a week up to 40 hours a week depending on snowfall, volume of guests and projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, use personal judgment and utilize strong decision-making skills aligned with company policies.
- Ability to train in the proper use of the ticket system.
- Excellent cash handling skills and accuracy.
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills.
- Prior Guest Service experience required.
- Prior supervisory or management experience required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft word, excel, outlook required.
- Must be able to demonstrate professional communication with guests, staff and other departments.
- RTP|ONE/ RPOS experience required.
DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Continually monitor and improve customer service procedures and training documents.
- Assist staffing, training, and supervising of approximately 15 personnel.
- Monitor staff hours to fulfill labor budget goals.
- Monitor and improve Ticket and Pass Sales procedures.
- Provide on-going job performance feedback, coaching and training to staff.
- Communicate and educate staff about all new information, lead morning meetings.
- Complete mid-season performance reviews for staff members in conjunction with Leads and Manager.
- Close and balance multiple point of sale locations on daily basis.
- Monitor season pass sales and fulfillment to ensure great customer experience.
- Handle guest issues in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Maintain a good working relationship with other departments.
- Assist with training and support of other departments including rental shops and ski/board school.
- Process thousands of pass and ticket products over the course of the season.
- Manage customer issues received in via phone, email and in-person.
- Work with Village Services to make sure Homeowners and Shareholder programs are executed well and maintained.
- Process online sales.
- Continue to improving customer profiles in RTP.
- Assist with Mountain Host operations including Lost and Found items.
- Communicate issues to manager in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned by the department manager.
Required days of work:
- At least 32-40 hours a week
- This position requires work on weekends and holidays
We are located at 8,000 feet elevation, you must be hardy, resilient and LOVE snow!
We are located on the summit of Donner Pass, near Truckee, California. Sugar Bowl has on site housing for a limited number of key seasonal positions, please check with your interviewer after you apply for a position to learn if you are eligible. Most of these units are dorm-style, with shared facilities.
If you are a qualified candidate with the resort experience we seek, and you want to join a great team on a terrific mountain, send your resume or contact our hiring manager directly at HR@SugarBowl.Com.
Pay Dependent on Experience. Sugar Bowl is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Apply for this Job
Back to Job List