The world's first national park, Yellowstone was established on
March 1st, 1872. It has since been designated a World Heritage Site and
Back to Job List
Office / Warehouse
Apply for this Job
Yellowstone Park Service Stations (YPSS) is the oldest concessioner in Yellowstone National Park. We offer some of the best jobs in the area. To live and work in the Park area can be a life changing experience. We offer access to endless adventure opportunities and connections to people you will make memories and friendships with that last a lifetime.
To compliment our operations in the interior of the Park, we also operate a full service auto and repair facility in Gardiner, MT at the North entrance to Yellowstone National Park. We believe in providing a high quality service/product at reasonable rates while operating as eco-friendly as possible. As members of the community, we also desire to donate substantially back to our community by volunteering and/or financially.
We are currently seeking applicants for an Office Manager position. Housing is potentially available. No prior automotive repair facility exposure required but experience in an office environment would be beneficial. We are committed to provide training and support. This position is full time with benefits and a very competitive wage including potentially housing.
Benefits (Dessert) First!
- One of the biggest backyards in America! With 2.2 million acres, you can take advantage of the employee recreation program for guided hikes, sports, seminars, and other events. You can find more at .
- Identity: with YPSS you are a name, not a number
- Looking for the 'Wildlife?' Yellowstone is home to the largest concentration of free roaming wildlife in lower 48.
- Two days off per week to hike, fish, view wildlife, mountain bike, and more. The adventure is up to you! Who needs Gold's Gym?!
- 1st place: Yellowstone is the first National Park
- International: You will be exposed to folks from all over the world
- Lifelong friendships!
- Hooked: Yellowstone is home to some the nation's premier fly fishing waters
- Yellowstone is home to over 300 active geysers
- Mountain lifestyle: gateway to experience life out West
- A new adventure that will change your life!
Office Manager Job Description
- Provide exceptional customer service in a high pace auto repair environment
- Nurturing and growing customer relationships is a priority
- Multi-tasking including attention to detail and overall location orderliness
- Flexibility to adapt to the daily business environment
- Patience and empathy in relating to the customer’s current predicament and how we can potentially ‘salvage’ their Yellowstone vacation
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no supervision
- ‘Clean’ driving record is preferred for vehicle insurance purposes
- Blend social media platforms into our growth and communication strategy
- Self-motivation including a passion to increase sales and profits
- Report directly to owner and/or shop manager
- Computer skills and proficiency of multiple software platforms is preferred
- Data entry into QuickBooks
- Process payroll along with compliance of IRS with-holdings via EFT
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Quarterly/Annual Tax statements for Federal/State
- Work closely with accountants
- 401k compliance and payments
- Perform bank reconciliations and daily deposits
- Audit daily transactions along with end of the day reporting.
- Reconcile cash and credit card transactions
- Monitor compliance with all applicable HR laws
- Check in/out new or departing employees
- Knowledge of Workers Comp and assisting with paperwork if necessary
- Compliance with Unemployment Insurance regulations
- Monitor employee time off requests (paid, unpaid, sick days)
- Communicate with customers and vendors by telephone, face to face, email or social media
- Assist with scheduling auto repairs via online scheduling system
- Become proficient with NAPA TRACS automotive proprietary software system
- Complete repair estimates for customers and ability to explain the options respectively. This will involve working with shop manager or technicians. Training will be provided
- These estimates will involve collecting vehicle information, parts, labor, shop supplies, misc. and tire costs
- Parts logistics – order, verify, and address any logistical delays
- Handle customer issues professionally and diplomatically with empowerment to make best business and customer decision
- 40 hours a week. Monday thru Friday. Eight hours a day. Schedule could vary and will be adjusted based upon business needs. Some longer hours might be required at peak summer season with overtime
- Various housing options might be available and are handled on a case by case basis. More details will be provided when appropriate. Potentially provided as employee benefit and part of compensation package. Continuation of housing is tied to satisfactory employment standing with employer.
- If housing is not needed, a housing subsidy will be considered into wage scale
- RV Site is also potentially available
- Wage – Dependent upon experience
- Paid time off (tiered) with years of employment
- Most major holidays paid off
- 401k with matching funds after plan eligibility
- Bonus eligible along with performance reviews
- Must be able to stand on your feet for an entire 8 hour shift if necessary
- Ability to lift automotive parts, cases of product (I.e.-oil), and tires
Apply for this Job
Back to Job List